How do I enter?
Who is eligible to enter?
Participants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must reside in Flint or Genesee County.
- Willing to accept mentoring prior to and after the pitch event.
- Participants with operating businesses must have less than one year of operations.
- Have not received 1st, 2nd or 3rd place in a previous Pitch For $K competition.
When and where is the event?
The next pitch event will be held at 5:30pm on Thursday, March 11th, 2020. Stay tuned for more details on how to be involved.
What does the winner receive?
- 1st place - $5,000
- 2nd place - $2,500
- 3rd place - $1,000
- People's Choice - $1,000
In addition to the financial incentive, participants will receive business counseling from 100K ideas.
How does Pitch For $K define "operating businesses"?
Pitch For $K defines operating as selling your product or service and/or actively working with clients.